Anne Curtis Set to Release First Music Album

Actress Anne Curtis is now a recording artist.

Titled “ANNE-Bisyosa,” Curtis told ABS-CBN News that her first CD is expected to be released in August of this year.

“I’ve been waiting for 14 years for an album, buong career ko. It’s really a dream for me to have an album. Isa siya sa mga nasa bucket list ko… I’m a frustrated singer kasi,” she said.

She joked that it might be her first and last album so she gave all her best when she recorded the songs.

Curtis has duets with Pop Star Princess Sarah Geronimo and Andrew E. She disclosed that she and Geronimo belted out “Total Eclipse of The Heart.”

“Sarah was very nice to agree to sing a duet with me. Pati si Andrew E., and then if I could have more guests in my album, I would. For now, ‘yon muna. Lahat solo ko,” she said.

She added that her album is fun and should not be taken seriously.

“I’m so happy. People are supporting it. Nakakatawa pero hindi pinagtatawanan. Something fun lang talaga,” she said.

Meantime, Curtis considers the billboard issue closed.

“Bahala na sila. There are more other things to focus on but at least it’s over and done with. We’ve already said our piece,” she said.

On Monday, the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) ordered Curtis and Angel Locsin’s billboards pulled out along Boni-Edsa for lack of permit.

An MMDA press statement said the billboards showed the 2 actresses both clad in bras.

But Curtis said the MMDA could have been mistaken since she has no such billboard.

“I really don’t know. I think nagkamali lang sila. Wala akong ganoong billboard along Edsa-Boni,” she said. “Medyo weird pero I guess people make mistakes… If they’re going to make an issue lang, sana lang kinaklaro nila.”

She also said that all her billboards are still up.

Source: www.abs-cbnnews.com