Derek Ramsay Remains a Kapamilya

Amid speculations that he is going to jump ship, actor Derek Ramsay announced Wednesday that he will remain a Kapamilya star.

In an interview with ABS-CBN News, Ramsay said: “Yes, I will remain a Kapamilya. I have a network with the network that I will stay true to.”

“I feel like the network has taken care of me. I love hosting ‘The Biggest Loser’ and changing people's lives,” he added.

Aside from his hosting stint on ABS-CBN’s prime time show “The Biggest Loser Pinoy Edition,” Ramsay also has two upcoming movies co-produced by Star Cinema and Viva Films where he is the lead star.

One of these is a comedy film with Vice Ganda, and the other one is a romantic drama with actresses Anne Curtis and Cristine Reyes.

Meanwhile, because of his several projects, Ramsay said he will temporarily take a break from playing for the Philippine national frisbee team.

Source: www.abs-cbnnews.com