New Twists and Turns on Good Vibes

This Sunday (August 14), the young fans of the show will surely tune in again, especially with the new twists that might shake up the program’s popular love teams.



Former “just friends” Marc (Sam) and Ara (Yen Santos) may now have a mutual understanding but the leader of the Good Vibes crew seems to still feel something for his ex-girlfriend Monique (Coleen Garcia).



In the coming episode, Marc will feel uneasy after seeing Monique (Coleen Garcia) with Ralion (Nel Gomez), the leader of their rival group Automatic Groove. Witness how Marc and Ara deal with this incident as they try to make their special relationship work.



A new girl will also enter the life of Spencer (James Reid). After Maribeth (Devon Seron) finally admitted her love for him, the Australian-born looker will meet Lucy.



Ann Li, the other half of the JamLi team-up in Pinoy Big Brother Teen Clash edition will play Lucy. Find out if which pairing will prevail. Will it be JamLi or Jaevon?



Meanwhile, the cast of the program are feeling a little separation anxiety as they begin to tape their last few scenes in the program. According to an insider, the kids even stay throughout the taping, even if their sequences are done, just so they could bond more with each other.



Coleen said, “I’m going to miss making good memories with everyone in GV. I’ve made such amazing friends here and I’ve learned so much.”



Nel, a latest addition to the group, said he owes the show a lot for improving both his acting and dancing skills.

“People always ask if I feel bad that people hate me on GV. But to me it’s an indication that

I’m doing my role right. Of course, the dancing was always thrilling. I can actually say I am a better dancer because of GV,” he said.



Enrique and Linn Oeymo, on the other hand, will miss the fun times with the group. Enrique shared, “I will miss joking and sound-tripping every taping, as well as the tough rehearsals and dance. Of course, I will cherish the friendship I found here. I believe we will all be friends still even after the program.”



Don’t miss the exciting last three weeks of the most watched youth-oriented show in the country, “Good Vibes,” Sundays after “ASAP Rocks” on ABS-CBN.