Jericho Rosales Gets First Platinum Award

Actor Jericho Rosales shared his excitement over his first platinum award from Star Records for his album titled "Change."

In an interview with "Showbiz News Ngayon", Rosales said that it was a dream come true for him.

"Yes, first platinum award ko sa buhay ko, maraming salamat. Talagang maligaya ako na naibabahagi ko ang saloobin ko o ang pananaw ko sa pamamagitan ng kanta," he said.

The actor added that the award gave him another reason to continue writing and performing songs.

"Feeling ko lumilinaw [na] ang purpose ko sa pagiging artist ko. So I'm really happy and I appreciate all the support na binibigay niyo sa akin," he said.

"Thank you for giving me a chance to prove myself in singing and acting."

Rosales said he will record a new album before the year ends. Currently, he is a co-host of ABS-CBN's reality show "I Dare You."