Gretchen Barretto All Set to Wow Kapamilya Viewers in Muling Buksan Ang Puso

Showbiz’s queen of high fashion Gretchen Barretto revealed that she has been on various shopping sprees in Paris, Hong Kong, San Francisco, and Bangkok just to complete her wardrobe for her newest teleserye Muling Buksan Ang Puso (formerly known as Alta), many of which she purchased from the house of Prada. “It really is difficult for me to reveal the local designers making my outfits. I’m using a lot of the new ones. A lot of the ones we haven’t worked with, just so we don’t do a repeat of the look of before. But we’re doing other brands, and we want it to be a surprise. I want people to only know when the show airs in August,” said Gretchen in an interview for Metro Magazine.

After months of taking a break from the limelight, Gretchen shared that she’s looking forward to working with a stellar cast which includes KC Concepcion, Angelica Panganiban, Sam Milby, Zanjoe Marudo, and Luis Manzano. She added that the story of Muling Buksan Ang Puso is worthy of the long work hours she’d be putting in once again. “I don’t do a project just to do a project. It has to be something that I believe in, and I have to make sure of its worth because it takes up precious time away from my daughter Dominique and partner Tony (Cojuangco). But I think I have taken enough of a break to come back.”

Although she can’t disclose details about her character yet, Gretchen said that the creators of the show have yet to decide which name is perfect for her role. “We started with Marga, and then I changed it to Nicola. They’re still thinking about it, not everyone likes Nicola because they say not everyone would understand it. They’re not giving me a go for Nicola but truly? I am really in love with the name Nicola. I hope that it’s Nicola.”

Grab a copy of Metro Magazine August for Gretchen’s latest fashion reinvention and other must-try styles of celebrities both from mainstream and the indie scenes.

Source: www.push.com.ph