John Estrada Welcomes Janice de Belen on ABS-CBN

For TV host John Estrada, his ex-wife, Janice de Belen’s move to the Kapamilya network is something he welcomes.

“I’m excited and I’m happy for her. Kung hindi ako nagkakamali, dito nagsimula si Janice. Matagal siya naging Kapamilya. I welcome her with open arms. I think she made the right choice,” John said on “Showbiz News Ngayon,” June 20.

Dispelling fears that all is not well between him and his former wife after their separation, John said, “Wala naman kaming problema. She’s the mother of my kids and I thank her for that. She’s a good mom.”

Now that the ex-couple is under one network roof, so to speak, the TV host is even upbeat about the idea of Janice promoting her soap “Budoy” on “Happy, Yipee, Yehey.”

“Of course, welcome na welcome siya. Please pass by 'Happy, Yipee, Yehey.' Daan ka dito sa amin,” he said.

In her recent interview with “The Buzz,” Janice said she’ll say “hello” if she crosses paths with John.

Back to the hunky TV host, John gave an update on the pregnancy of his wife Priscilla Meirelles, which was first revealed last June 18 on “Happy, Yipee, Yehey.”

“'Babe parang I feel not good.' 'Why?' 'I think I’m pregnant,'” John related his conversation with her on his noontime show.

However, John also shared that his wife has not gone to her OB-Gyne yet. “Wala pa but plano niya next week kasi out of the country yata and OB-Gyne niya. Sabi ko sa kanya buy the pregnancy kit. Sabi niya, 'No, I’ll just wait for the doctor.'"

According to John, there were telltale signs of Priscilla being pregnant. “Parati niyang gustong masuka. Very sensitive siya ngayon. Kahit nanonood lang kami ng TV show or movies sa bahay bigla siyang umiiyak kaagad...”

John, himself, feels sickly lately. “Ako rin noong nasa taping ako kahapon medyo ang sama ng pakiramdam ko. Gano’n daw talaga ‘pag nahahakbangan nu’ng asawa, eh.”

If ever Priscilla is pregnant, John is hoping for a baby boy. “Sabi ko sa asawa ko talaga I want a boy kasi ‘yung anak kong lalaki si Juan (Antonio Emmanuel) wants a brother. Saka tatlo na ang babae ko, eh. Pero if it’s a girl, it’s okay lang.”

This early, John is “excited siyempre” for the possibility of having a new bundle of joy.

“Honestly, gusto namin talaga planuhin, pinaplano namin next year pa. But a kid is always a blessing. I hope she’s pregnant.”