Derek Ramsay on Doing Bed Scenes With Anne Curtis and Cristine Reyes

Aside from being a games master on The Biggest Loser, Derek Ramsay is also busy shooting a movie with Cristine Reyes and Anne Curtis. In a recent interview, the dashing actor said that he’s really honored to be working with two of the sexiest and most talented actresses in the biz. “Si Anne nakatrabako ko na before. But it’s my first time to work with Cristine. Masaya din siya katrabaho. I feel like I need to give my best performance every shooting day para masabayan ko sila dahil master na master nila yung characters nila. Nung una kasi medyo nangangapa pa ako. Pero dumarating na kami sa mga eksenang mabibigat ang tension at heavy drama, so naintindihan ko na talaga yung character ko,” he said.

Derek further shared that he has already done several intense bed scenes with both Cristine and Anne. Since his leading ladies are both romantically committed in real life, did he have to ask permission from their respective beaus? “I don’t know with Anne and Cristine kung nagpaalam sila [sa kani-kanilang boyfriend]. But Rayver's like a brother to me and Erwann's my ex-girlfriend’s brother, so I don’t think kailangan magpaalam. On my end, alam ko na artista kami. Si Angel (Angelica Panganiban) hindi nagpapaalam sa akin, ako hindi rin nagpapaalam sa kanya. Parte ng trabaho namin yun e. She trusts me and I trust her na hindi kami gagawa ng eksena na ganon na hindi naman kailangan.”

As a matter of fact, Derek and Angelica go on double dates with Cristine and Rayver since all of them are close friends even off cam. Angelica and Cristine greet each other on Twitter every now and then. “Yung time na niyakap ako ni Cristine during a fashion show, that was all for show. Yung script was mag-aagawan sila ni Vice Ganda. Yun lang ang ginawa namin sa stage. Walang issue yung pagyakap ni Cristine. There was no malice in it. Tsaka lumalabas nga kami—ako, Angel, Cristine and Rayver. So wala, hindi magseselos yun si Rayver,” he added.

Source: www.push.com.ph