Angel Locsin and Phil Younghusband on Century Tuna

Sexy actress Angel Locsin and hunk Philippine Azkal star Phil Younghusband are both in a sexy advertisement for tuna fish.

The new ad "Reveal a sexier, healthier you" of Century Tuna, one of the country's major canned tuna producers, has already been placed in some newspapers.

According to the write-up that goes with the newspaper ad, it will have a counterpart commercial on TV directed by Jun Reyes and produced by Unitel Productions.

Century Tuna said the ad is part of the firm's "new campaign that hinges on the concept of showing off the best in you and rubbing off the love for positivity and healthy well-being on every person that you meet."

In the article accompanying the print ad, Locsin says, "They may know me as an artista pero I'm just a simple girl. Napaka-common na sagot but that's what I am.'

As for Younghusband, he says: "I'm still getting used to all the attention. But really, I'm just this guy living his dream. Some may not really understand the passion I have for football, especially those who are not really into sports, but that's me. I love what I do and I'm happy to share this passion with everyone."

"The bigness of their fame is surprisingly shadowed by their simplicity and humility," says the ad's article.

"What people see is not always who we really are inside. We want to tell our consumers that Century Tuna lets you bring out the best of who you are--happier, healthier, and sexier," says Greg Banzon, vice-president and general manager of Century Canning Corp., in his explanation of the ad's theme.

The article says the ad's theme was conceptualized by PC&V Communications.

Century Tuna claims to be the country's number 1 tuna based on Nielsen Retail Index Service (Feb. 2010-Jan. 2011).