Christian Bautista and Karylle Slated to Star in International TV Series "The Kitchen Musical"

Karylle just unveiled the music video of her latest single “OMG” while romantic balladeer Christian Bautista also just released the teaser of his Indonesian movie Jayden’s Choir. These two would continue to make us proud with their new international project. Together, they topbilled on musical series The Kitchen Musical, a show that combined the passion for music and culinary arts. The said series would air on October in Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, and other 17 countries. Karylle had done few stage plays before such as Little Mermaid, Seussical and Light in the Piazza. On the other hand, Christian also took part in West Side Story along with Karylle. Karylle would be flying to Singapore for a 4-month contract that requires 12-hour work days.

In an interview with entertainmaint site Push, Karylle said,“I auditioned for The Kitchen Musical almost ten months ago and being from theater I’ve always been open-minded about auditions. Ang problema lang kasi minsan dito sa Pilipinas, they make it a big deal‘pag hindi mo nakuha yung part. There have been a lot of roles na hindi ko nakuha [that I didn't get] but it hasn’t stopped me from wanting to audition for more things. And finally, I got lucky and I got my biggest break through an audition in Kitchen Musical. I’ll be playing one of the leads, her name is Mandy and she’s a chef. Parang singing cooks and waiters dahil mahilig sila kumanta sa kusina. Yun yung konsept nung show.”